- Why not use a freelancer for one-off design projects to keep my costs low?
A low-cost freelancer doing a one-off design project may not give you the original artwork, so you may need to chase up the same freelancer if you need any changes or new design in the future. More importantly, managing various freelancers and marketing campaigns takes a lot of time, and time is a valuable, limited asset for an SME.
- Why is it so important to integrate business strategy, marketing, and design?
A clear vision for your business strategy, supported by consistent marketing and design efforts, will help your business to craft key messages and influence your audiences more effectively. This is an ongoing effort, so you need a team that goes beyond individual campaigns to meet your evolving marketing needs.
- Who is LivelyGreen?
LivelyGreen is the team behind the InHelp initiative. Our team developed the InHelp solution as a result of industry know-how and client insights. We are experienced specialists in design, technology, business development, and marketing, and help our clients grow their businesses with long-term, sustainable support.
- I can create design on my own using simple tools. Why do I need to pay you for this?
Good design is more than knowing how to use tools. Expert designers know how to leverage the impact of visual hierarchy, layout, colour, typography, aesthetics, and digital considerations. We bring all this to the table, combined with business and marketing strategy. You are not simply paying for a visual. You are investing in seamless, impactful design assets that add value to your business.
- Do I own the artwork for the design you create?
Yes, you own the artwork. Your licence allows you to use the artwork however you want, as long as you do not sell it to others, or print more than 500,000 pieces.
- Are changes or edits included in the fee?
Changes and edits are unavoidable, especially as your ideas grow and evolve during the creative process, so we do include them in the fee. Before starting work on your design, we ensure that we have a good understanding of your requirements and expectations. We will then agree and sign off on the fundamental concept together. After this, we are happy to make changes and edits without additional fees, as long as there are no changes to the fundamental concept.
- Will a marketing investment pay off in a post-COVID era?
In many ways, businesses are reinventing themselves due to COVID-19. Our lives have moved online, so your marketing and selling needs to move online too. Digital marketing has become the most important and, in many cases, only channel to reach customers. It is essential for survival and growth.
- Our team handles marketing execution in-house. Can you help us with design and content creation only?
Yes, if your team is already handling marketing, we can help you with design and content.
- Our team creates design and content for our marketing initiatives. Can you help us with the marketing execution portion only?
Yes, we can step in simply for the marketing portion, while your team handles design and content creation.
- Do you handle marketing integration, for example linking my CRM to MailChimp?
Yes, we can help integrate and streamline all these processes, and make it easier for you to manage your campaign.
- Is there a 100% guarantee for the success of my marketing campaign?
There’s no 100% guarantee for any marketing campaign, so please be careful if anyone makes impossible promises. Many factors affect the success of a marketing campaign. Our job is to help enhance the factors that lead to your success, and to support you through the journey.
- How much does your design cost?
Our fee system ensures that you only pay for what you need. For this reason, we will customise a package to fit your requirements. Simply tell us what you need and we’ll work out a set of services designed for you.
- I’m not sure how many pieces of design or deliverables I need for my marketing efforts. Can we work on a monthly fee basis?
Yes. If you’re not sure exactly what you need, we can work out a monthly flat fee for a pre-set amount of work. This gives you the flexibility of choosing what sort of design and marketing efforts you need each month.
- Why do you charge a deposit?
Deposits give you the assurance of our commitment to your project. Your deposit secures our services, giving you more reliability than a freelance designer can provide.
- How quickly can a sales campaign be launched?
We aim to work with your timelines. Each sales campaign is unique, so we will work with you to plan a roadmap alongside your product launch schedule or business timelines.